<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

Don't say no no no no no ~ Just say yh yh yh yh yh!
Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Wedding b3ars!... Who can resist them.. Aw.


















Was that Wedding bells I hear?
Heyyya! So I'm back here again with a post! Sure looks like its getting hard even to maintain my 1-post-per-month plans.. But I'l try ya.. I promise ~

In any case, my brother and sister-in-law are officially married! Had such an interesting experience despite not being one of the 'brothers' that followed my brother during the gate crash and all. Taking care of the reception is a whole new experience for me, and I'm just glad we didn't screw up the registration part.. *self pats on the back* ...   Oh, and thanks Darl! For being there with me during the reception. I swear I would have been in a frenzy if not for your calming influence.. (:

Dining over at the red table is really different. I feel as though eyes were frequently on our table, and the food seemed to be always served earlier than the others (lol! Oops) .. In all fairness, I felt as if the food at the hotel improved significantly from the time we had the food-tasting a month ago. So kudos to that! *thumbs up*

Cruise update: To sail or not to sail ??
So.. Having already made all the payment etc for the Royal Carribean cruise, I suddenly come to point when it might not even go through afterall.. (Due to National commitments which I won't specify here) Sigh.. Gawsh.. Come'on, please please bring me the good news sooon ya!

Extracted from a very catchy Bruno Mar's song:
"Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready!"