<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

Shorter and sweeter post!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Muay Thai lesson!...
So Finally~ Tom and myself started Muay Thai lessons (after much procrastination) .. Yesterday's session was mainly what I call "Punching/kicking air" .. but gawsh.. It was enough to cause me foot blisters and slight muscle cramps.. LOL. But strangely enough, I am getting more enthusiastic knowing that each session will TRUELY make me WORK.. hahhha.. Sitting at my work desk or lying on my bed/sofa is not going to keep me fit! Now's the part I just hope I have it in me to complete the 8 sessions... :/

Another one of my colleague/ex school mate aka "Yin Mei" has left Global. I guess I'm alone now. Flying the flag of the MAE batch of 2010 high and steady! *facepalm*

"Seems like you're always going overseas! :c Couldn't help but ponder how soon before I can replace the 'you's with a 'we' ... :)"