<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

Not happy.
Saturday, September 15, 2012


Work is sometimes stressful (at times, even dreadful), but its something that I believe I have learnt to cope with fairly well. Just as how I always promote the idea that happiness is a state of mind that we can control, I believe that depression is too within the control of our own minds. Often, I try not to translate the unhappiness or stresses I am undergoing ... into unnecessary random spurts of 'unintended friction'. (which a certain timebomb I know of, often unleashes)

I am also starting to realize that everyone is indeed different in their own way. If the entire theoretical idea of Evolution had its way, perhaps everyone of this Homo Sapiens species would be more or less the same. But no, its definitely not the case. I am obviously nowhere close to being a psyho/sociologist, but even I have the common sense to know that the human behavior and personality is far too complicated to understand with even the renowned Google engines.

Not many can totally understand the relationship I had with my brother. From the pair of naughty squabbling siblings -almost adamant to make one another's life a nightmare-, to this cold period of almost inconceivable silence, and finally to now. While arguments, sometimes, helps to build up the foundation of a bond, they could also backfire and end up causing a lifetime of regrets. I still love my Brother, and have nothing but epic words to say about him when I bring up his name during chat topics. If I could turn back time, I would never have allowed childhood quarrels to affect family ties. But since I can't (turn back time), I can only send my sincerest of congratulations to him for his upcoming wedding, knowing for a fact that he should only deserve nothing but the best in life, just for being the great person he is.

"If love was ever quantifiable, it would probably take a life time to count a true love"
Complete lyrics: http://www.directlyrics.com/bruno-mars-just-the-way-you-are-lyrics.html

Extracted from the catchy Bruno Mars Song:
"Oh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same
So, don't even bother asking if you look ok
You know I'll say..

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are "