<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

New layout!
Friday, June 29, 2012

Thanks to Darl, this blog just got a REVAMP! Yuh..

I miss having this black background.. It just gives a whole different 'FEEL' ... All in all, i'm starting to find back the blogger in me! (which is awesome! Not that many may care lolol)

Started to dabble a lil in stocks again. I know i'm no pro, so I'm gonna stick to my conservative self.. Afterall I've somehow come to learn.. that money is hard to earn! LOL. I'm not looking for quick profits though, so I'm confident that I'l make some bucks. Albeit just a small sum, still better than nothing! (ALBEIT.. haha yuh, just felt like using it ever since I googled the word last week. Supposed to mean like "Despite the fact that..")

"Time waits for no-one.. Gotta do what you want to do while you can. PROCRASTINATION is the true root of all evil!" - B.Eng