<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

Finally.. a blog post!
Saturday, September 08, 2012

Now Strangers to the things I once couldn't live without!
Its really funny (if not, crazy) to think about how our lives move on, thus leaving behind habits, ideas or even LIFESTYLES...

I used to rely on mIRC to reach out to more people of my age group.
I refused to switch to MSN (despite the extinction of mIRC), until I realised that the only people remaining on mIRC were errr, dinosaurs..
And in between, there was Friendster (another endangered site), Viwawa  and of course, my longest-lasting secret of Neo.

Point is, I feel as though each of these "technological phases" (if you must put a name to it) is almost like different lifestyles of which we have to let go in order to move on. When I first created Friendster, I felt extreme pride in my profile page and there was always this super ecstasy feeling to receiving testimonials from friends. I thought I would grow old with it but I was wrong. Now I am getting that same feeling with sites such as Neo and chatting programs like MSN (or rather, Windows Live Messenger) .. I once thought I couldn't live without them, but look at me now. I actually feel awkwardly afraid of logging in to err, WLM. Lol..


In retrospect, I found it extremely hard to post on blogger for the same reason! The longer I stayed away from blogging, the harder it was to come back.. Idk if there exist such an English term to describe this phenomenon, but I shall just know it as "Techno-lapsa-ceno-phobia" (for the lack of a better term LOL)

.
.
.

Anyway.. In other News...( lol..) To make up for my lack of posts over the last few months, I'm gonna upload some pics!
I call this pic/scene :
"Like a pair of love birds (The lost boy edition)" ... lols


Happy 10th Month too darl~! :)

 
KTV at Teo Heng on 15th Aug.. It was great fun guys.
Its great when ex-colleagues still gather after leaving!


Having fun @ Snow City for IE Team Bonding!


Having mix feelings about how I look in a Blazer..
But I definitely love the fact that I have my very own blazer finally!