<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

Back to the reality !
Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So I'm back from Redang Island! ...
Basically it was quite a relaxing trip... ! Kinda enjoyed looking at the fishes and corals/ basking in the sun by the sea... / and erm.. just waiting for buffet style meals everyday... (: I come to realize that I can sleep easily on coaches, ferries and whatnot.. (or maybe I was just tired coming to this trip) In any case, was quite a fun experience.. Come darl, lets go there tgt some day!

Underwater picture of me swimming with the fishes !

Dad's official 60th Birthday..
Almost immediately after my trip, is the dinner at Marina Bay Sands to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday! .. My sister chose this french restaurant @MBS (DB Bistro Moderne) .. I had Scottish Roasted Salmon which tasted pretty awesome.. Also tried some of my sister's Duck Confit which too tasted great.. Was quite pricey too.. But that was prob because my brother ordered a bottle of French red wine for the table .. Eeeeks!

Baked apple for dessert! Chef's recommendation ! *likes*

Family extended by 1 .. *likes again*

"Since we can't turn back time, we should always live as if today will be the last day of our lives..." - B.Eng