<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

A week which felt like.. forever!
Sunday, June 24, 2012

So.. Somehow, someway, I've managed to survive the week. One long week have came and gone by! 

Since last Sunday, when you left SG for faraway Korea... Till today, whereby I have nothing but certainty about my excitement for your arrival! Here is the summary of how the week went by:




Day 1..
So.. The day started kinda lonesomely. (is there such a word?) But suddenly it got much brighter when I received darl's Whatsapp.. She has arrived Incheon airport! Thats so awesome.. I really hope you have a heck of a time in Kor! Yayee.

Then it was back to work.. I figured it would be a busy day, and indeed it didnt disappoint when I received a bunch of work-related mails and phone calls in the morning... And when I thought the day couldnt be more tougher.. IT DID. Not mentally though, but physically.

How appropriate it is that todays is technically my final IPT training session before the 10th IPT session aka the 'TEST' .. ! Srsly, the PTI instructor was extra tough on us.. O well.. Training ended at 9-ish, and then back home i headed!...

One day closer to Sunday. Cheers to that. WOOTS.

Day 2..
Its Tuesday! No meetings planned for today. However couldnt help but feel a lil stressed up with adhoc work assignments flowing in continuously.. Gawsh! :(

Somehow despite all that, I managed to leave earlier than usual to go for our belated Fathers' day dinner over at Les Bouchons ... Had some good o' Ribeye steak. Not a good idea considering tmr's my IPPT test.. But oh well .. NO REGRETS lol.

Feels kinda uneasy without you to chat with at night. Hope ya having fun there darl! The countdown continues...

Day 3..
Today's supposedly my planned halfday! However, had to OT till 3pm before my boss would finally release me.. Had to rush home for lunch and then prepare for my IPPT :/ The 2.4km run didnt turned out as well as i imagined.. But oh well, at least my window period is not ending anytime soon.. I'm confident of at least doing well enough to beat the annoying IPT system SOONER rather than LATER! Yea!

Mid week! WHY DOES THE WEEK FEEL SO LONG haha.. If only you could at least text :( 4 more days!

Day 4..
Ramp Meeting day ~ The day started off pretty normally. Ramp meeting went relatively smoothly, and lunch was longer than usual (thanks to the new ice cream addition to the canteen!) Thereafter, I made my way to Twister@Tampines 1 to get my long overdued hair cut! I'd love a shorter hair, but it seems like Kason is adament that I like my fringes and spikes. I'm happy with it, but people who know me well enough will know how frustrated I get when my hair starts to get thick :/ Which won't be too long from now.

3 more days ! <3

Day 5..
Its Friday.. Friday.. Getting down on a Friday. NO.. not the Rebecca Black version.. But the R3b3cca Teo rendition! :) Today was a rather peaceful work day.. No meetings, mainly adhoc stuffs together with a casual passdown from my colleague. (Who's btw going for her Marriage leave!)

Starting to hate this stubborn pimple of mine.. Acne sux.. it just does .. EEks. On a bright side, managed to talk to darl on Whatsapp today. Come back here already :/! QRSTV...

Day 6..
As always, my saturday started out with Piano.. Expectedly, my mum encouraged me to drive the car and so I rightfully obliged.. Piano wasn't too bad. Managed to learn abit of theory while working on the Legato and note reading on the existing pieces.

Then after a good afternoon nap, I made my way to Orchard to meet Kevin. We were mainly looking out for options for the Tailor-made suits. We scouted around Far East Plaza, and came to realise that the cost is more or less the same ... (Around $300 per jacket, and $50-75 more for a complete suit) Price is fair i think, considering we get to customize the design/fabric, and that a nice looking blazer from Armani Exchange would cost far more than just $300.

Its finally the weekend! Excited for your pending return!