<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

V'day 2012!...
Saturday, February 18, 2012

V'day 2012 !...
So glad we managed to weather the dark storms, to make it for a memorable and great Valentines' this year!.. Lets put the bad past behind, and move on to better days. :) Yayee.. :X

Some amazing pics (Picture paints a thousand words .. YA ?) :

Aww. So sweet~ R & B rocks!...

Darl with Chu2 ! :)

Thanks darl! For everything :)

Update on work!...
So after the talk with my boss.. I'm starting to feel more happy about my work.. and the job that I do. Thanks for the pep talk! C: Kinda needed that... So now, the department is down to Rachel, Ken, Pei Wen, Khong Aik and myself.. O well. Hopefully it will add from now!

"The happiest person in the world is not necessarily the richest, nor is he/she necessarily the most successful. You don't need these to be happy, all you just need is a.. soul mate" -benngww