<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

One week of freedom! o.o
Sunday, October 23, 2011

FWEEEDOM WEEK~!
So... My company is having this 'Golden Week' next week, and hence I'm now officially on a week long leave! Even though I have NO concrete plans to travel overseas or w/e, but I'm still so ecstatic simply because I NEEDED this break so badly... Felt almost like I was starting to lose control of my life.. And now I can finally use this one week to look through my finances, to settle my IPPT booking, so meet up with some friends and all. =x And with my parents going for their Japan trip next week, the house would practically be left with myself during this period!
.
.
.
KTV Session with F3E IE Folks. Was quite an unforgetable experience!.. HAhha whoever said grown-ups can't have fun !
Pool ~ I think I did rather okay, and even made a successful 'Jump shot' but yuh, guess it was impressive enough to wow them abit.. (haha oops..) but anw, it was fun. And that was all that matters isn't it. (:
-Sigh- Tom and myself decided to bring out our personal pool cue for a professional pool outing, but that was when I realized that my precious cue has cracked! =x Even though I still made the most of it (or what was left of it), I do still feel quite saddened since it was my first pool cue, and now I have to start searching for a new one! or find someone who can fix this for me...
X-Factor audition! This was the one audition that kinda blew me away.. I just love it when someone does a new/revolutionary rendition on an old classic song... And in this case, it was Roxette's "It must have been love" .. This HAS to be one of those classic songs which was programmed in a small corner of my brain after growing up listening to it countless times in my dad's car..!

IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE (Roxette)

Lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground.
I wake up lonely, there's air of silence in the bedroom and all around.
Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away.

It must have been love but it's over now.
It must have been good but I lost it somehow.
It must have been love but it's over now.
From the moment we touched 'til the time had run out.

Make-believing we're together, that I'm sheltered by your heart.
But in and outside I've turned to water like a teardrop in your palm.
And it's a hard Christmas day, I dream away.

It must have been love but it's over now,
it was all that I wanted, now I'm living without.
It must have been love but it's over now,
it's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows.

"In this world, nobody should feel alone. If you do, take a closer look around you, and try to actually notice the people who actually care... " - B.Eng