<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

In Retrospect....
Sunday, September 01, 2013

Recently I had been having a lot of negative thoughts...

It's sooo against my usual optimism that I should be having... Well anyway, I am suddenly feeling in control again. Its important to know who you truely are, and stop having stupid delusions about who and what you wish to become. (Though, it doesn't mean that you shouldnt model after a role model to work towards).

At work, I had my fair share of struggles this week. Sometimes feeling unappreciated, sometimes feeling useless, sometimes feeling too dispensable even. All in all though, I felt that it turned out better than it started, so its true that sometimes you got to stick with your guts and move on in order to reach the light at the end of tunnel! o.O

In my personal life, I too had quite a ride. Not gonna speak in riddles, but I guess I should have more confidence in the R/S .. Have more confidence in myself.. & definitely more confidence in you!
I feel that I am really lucky to have someone as talented/gifted/sweet/unique like you... And I would definitely gladly exchange anything in the world for something as special as this love.

In my virtual life (wait do I even have one??), I am practically dead. Died-ed. Gone..
Hahahha, but hopefully I can somehow revive it... Through blogspot, youtube, or whatever. :)

Oh and recently there was also a new addition to my family.. A cat... called Mika~~
She's quite a tamed and domesticated feline. Its really easy to like her and damn difficult to hate a cat like that... Maybe I'l post some pics in the following posts.. So watch this space ya! LOL (Suddenly feel like I'm some crazy kid talking to a group of fake audience) But its ok, cause I do know for sure, that at least one person would read this.. And that would be great enough!

"Gonna start to appreciate and hopefully understand the passion. While I may find it hard to accept certain aspects of it, I truely believe that there's nothing in this world which can't be over-comed (or came) ... Afterall Impossible... Is... nothing!" - BEng. Ng.