<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Yayee! Every dog will its day!....

Out of the blue!
Tuesday, August 27, 2013

There will come a time in everyone's life when you start to wonder if you are on the right path... Whether you are really walking towards the "great valley" ... & whether its all going to be all worth it. The decisions which were needed to be made coupled with the mistakes which we are all bound to make, will undoubtedly make us a better person as a whole. 

For mine, the story have always been the same. I look up to great people like my dad.(His hardworking humble attitude btw, is far beyond any good traits i can say about myself).. And often wonder why cant i be the same. I studied for a damning 2 decades of my life to get where i am... But its still far from my ideal end point. I feel however, that everything happens for a reason, and i am really starting to be grateful to certain people and things in my life. 
Am i poor ? No. Am i hideous looking? No. Am i handicapped? No. Am i suffering from any chronic illness? No.
On the other hand,
Do i have a decent paying stable job? Yes. Do i have money? Maybe, but definitely improving on that. To add to these, i have an awesome humble family and an amazing darl whom  i am growing to love more with each passing day.

Maybe one day i will be able to match that b3n persona who's so arrogantly successful in everything on the online platform. But till then, i shall learn to treasure the things around me more. Cause my life really isn't bad at all, and i should be super grateful for it.

"Darl darl darl. Really looking forward to your return to Sg on Sat. R&B rocks !"